1. We calculate 14 days (not 14 business days) from the day you received the product. Product day of receipt This is the day on which the delivery company completed the shipment activity and reported to us a completed shipment.
2. In case of a refund, we incur various costs with the clearing company and other entities and therefore we will refund the amount you paid with a 10% cancellation fee.
3. In case of cancellation of a transaction, we will submit a request to cancel a transaction to the credit company through which the purchase was made. After submitting the application – it is not our responsibility for the refund and therefore, it is the cardholder’s obligation to verify with the credit company that a refund was indeed made.
4. No cancellation on cash transactions.
5. Transactions made through various applications such as Paybox, Pepper Pay or Bit will only be returned to the payer’s bank account number.
6. In the event of a request for cancellation of a transaction and / or refund, the customer must return the product as complete and in its original packaging (even if opened and used) to the Company’s offices and only then will a request to cancel the transaction be submitted by us to the credit company.
A. The product will only be returned by a shipping company such as Cheetah or Israel Post, with the option of tracking. Any other way – you will not be accepted by us.
7. By actually opening the product (removing the wrapped nylon), you acknowledge and agree to the terms set forth herein.
8. You are aware that as noted on the label of each product, it is advisable to consult your physician before use. We disclaim any liability for any reimbursement, claim or complaint if you have not contacted the physician prior to use.
9. Refund requests will be made while officially contacting the Customer Service Department
10. Only new customers will be eligible for a refund. If you have already made a purchase with us before, canceled and purchased again, you will not be eligible for a refund. (New customers are measured by their full name, ID number and / or form of payment, when one of these figures is enough to appear in the company’s system). The company may decide who is considered a new and eligible customer for reimbursement.
The rest of the Company’s terms and conditions and the Company’s Articles of Association are on the Company’s website and may be provided
Receive them in writing at customer’s request.
Contact us Today:
565 Anderson Lane